Heating Repair & Maintenance
A heating repair shouldn’t be a hassle. At Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC, our trained technicians are here to make sure that your heating system is fixed and working properly. Even if you don’t need a major repair, our maintenance services ensure that your heating system will perform at its best. Our technicians are here to serve you with a smile. We pride ourselves on excellent and friendly service.
There are a few indications that your heating system needs repairs. The most obvious warning sign would be if your heating system just stopped. However, there are some indicators that can be a little more difficult see. For example, if you find that your fuel cost is going up because you’re burning more gas or oil than usual, that can be an indication of a faulty furnace or boiler.
Another example is that if it takes longer for your home to heat up than it normally does. This can also be a warning sign that you need a repair. The most common reason for this is leaks being present in your system.
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC and its team of trained, experienced professionals are here for you as well as your Heating Repair & Maintenance needs. Give us a call today at 860.501.6006 to schedule an appointment.
Trusted Plumbing & Heating Experts
Call our Connecticut team of professional and highly experienced our plumbing and heating specialists today at 860.501.6006.
Whether its a small scale weekend project or an addition, Q’s Plumbing and Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT as you covered.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service Available
- Affordable Repairs
- Service All Makes & Models
- Superior Service
- and more!
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC
24 Emergency Services
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- Good service and price.nick w
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- Hired them to replace leaky faucets. When I called them to fix it they wouldn't take responsibility!! No work ethics at all.Rosa Carrasco
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- Don’t be fool by the reviews from their family and friends. Had a water spitting problem. Ask for invoice and no invoice was ever sent.Tao Chen
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- Otherwise we have had no problem with their services.Rhonda DiMaggio
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh