Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, Connecticut specializes in well tank repairs, replacements, service and maintenance. Replacing or repairing a well tank is a complicated task and should be left up to a professional. If you understand the basics about a well system, you will know that completing this project by yourself could cost you more time and money than you want to spend. An advanced well pump and well tank repair contractor with the knowledge of electrical wiring and plumbing skills is required to efficiently replace a well pump.
For new home owners or builders we offer systems that will meet your needs. Whether it is your first home, a summer getaway or a commercial project, Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC will provide you with a system that fits your daily demand. At Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, Connecticut, we’re here to help day or night. To learn more about what we can do to help, contact us today at 860.501.6006.
Trusted Plumbing & Heating Experts
Call our Connecticut team of professional and highly experienced our plumbing and heating specialists today at 860.501.6006.
Whether its a small scale weekend project or an addition, Q’s Plumbing and Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT as you covered.
- Commercial Bathrooms
- Commercial Kitchens
- and more!
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
- Hired them to replace leaky faucets. When I called them to fix it they wouldn't take responsibility!! No work ethics at all.Rosa Carrasco
- Otherwise we have had no problem with their services.Rhonda DiMaggio
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- Don’t be fool by the reviews from their family and friends. Had a water spitting problem. Ask for invoice and no invoice was ever sent.Tao Chen
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- Good service and price.nick w
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.