Drain Cleaning Experts In New London County, Connecticut
A clogged drain sounds like a little problem until it happens in your kitchen. Then it can make simple daily tasks seem complicated and even unsanitary. You must wait for the water to go down to rinse a cup or a dish. If your water stops draining altogether, your meal preparation slows to a crawl. You can’t even rinse your vegetables for fear of splashing them with dirty water.
At Q’s Plumbing and Heating, we understand your dilemma. You don’t think a clogged drain should be so hard to manage. You want an easy-fix so you buy a hardware store solution with acids and caustic chemicals and scary warnings on the label. When something that dangerous doesn’t eliminate your clog, it’s time to realize that your little drain problem might be bigger than you think.
If you notice one of these conditions, you probably need a professional to unclog your clogged drain.
- One or more sinks draining slowly
- Caustic hardware solutions fail to work
- Clogs keep coming back
- A noticeable odor coming from your sink
- Water stops draining completely
- Standing water around a floor drain
A Clogged drain can be as simple as an immovable clump of hair. It can also be a symptom of a mineral or grease build-up narrowing your pipes. When multiple drains clog, it’s usually a sign of a blockage deep within your drainage system. If your sink releases a foul smell, you could have a developing sewage line problem. If your clogged drain won’t go away or it keeps coming back, you may have a big problem in the making.
At Q’s Plumbing and Heating, we have several proven methods to eliminate your clogged drain problem. We snake your lines to release stubborn clogs. We also use jetting equipment with a high-pressure water stream that cleans deep within your plumbing system. We get rid of your clogged drain so you can get back to using your sink.
Commercial and Residential Drain Cleaning
In a commercial building with public traffic, a clogged drain problem can be even worse. We provide preventative maintenance services and clogged drain solutions to keep your commercial drains clean and running smoothly.
Professional, Reliable & Experienced Drain Cleaning Professionals
At Q’s Plumbing and Heating, we provide the services you need to clean your clogged drains and keep your water running free. As always, we guarantee quality work and professional standards.
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Polite professional workers
- Licensed and insured
- Economically priced
Contact Q’s Plumbing and Heating
If you live in New London County, let our professionals take care of your clogged drain problem. Complete our online contact form to schedule an appointment. If you have a heating or plumbing emergency that needs immediate attention, call us at 869.501.6006.
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- Otherwise we have had no problem with their services.Rhonda DiMaggio
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
- Don’t be fool by the reviews from their family and friends. Had a water spitting problem. Ask for invoice and no invoice was ever sent.Tao Chen
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- Good service and price.nick w
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- Hired them to replace leaky faucets. When I called them to fix it they wouldn't take responsibility!! No work ethics at all.Rosa Carrasco
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.