Water Line Services
Most of us take for granted having a clean source of water, until something happens to the water line. That’s when we realize just how much we rely on this small but demanding part of any residential or commercial plumbing system and water line services.
The water line system carries clean water from your town/cities water main to the residential or commercial property, where it’s then sent to various areas to be used such as faucets, toilets, showers, dishwashers and other water consuming appliances. Its easy to over look how integral a clean water line source is until it shows signs of wear and tear such as corrosion, sediment, and leaks.
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC understands the seriousness of Water Line Services and how you deserve to have your repair done correctly and at a reasonable price. Give Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC a call at 860.501.6006 for all your Water Line Service needs.
Trusted Plumbing & Heating Experts
Call our Connecticut team of professional and highly experienced our plumbing and heating specialists today at 860.501.6006.
Whether its a small scale weekend project or an addition, Q’s Plumbing and Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT as you covered.
- 27/7 Emergency Services
- New Water Line System Design & Construction
- Non-Invasive Leak Detection & Repair
- Fully Licensed, Insured, & Bonded
- and more!
- Good service and price.nick w
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- Otherwise we have had no problem with their services.Rhonda DiMaggio
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
- Hired them to replace leaky faucets. When I called them to fix it they wouldn't take responsibility!! No work ethics at all.Rosa Carrasco
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- Don’t be fool by the reviews from their family and friends. Had a water spitting problem. Ask for invoice and no invoice was ever sent.Tao Chen
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.