Sewer Camera Services
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, Connecticut provides sewer camera enables video inspection services for Residential and Commercial projects.
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC is a leading Connecticut robotic camera and teleinspection service business.
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC’s sewer camera travels on a special tractor base (often called a crawler vehicle), so that it can run through the toughest debris. The camera then transmits live video back to us where we can even record video for review by engineers and repair crews.
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC’s sewer camera services can prevent problems in addition to finding existing problems such as blockages and pipe failure. We can detect cracks and flaws as well many other issues. Another preventative use is at new facilities before they come on line, enabling quality control before the operation starts up.
Schedule Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC Sewer Camera Services today by calling Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC at 860.501.6006 .
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
- Hired them to replace leaky faucets. When I called them to fix it they wouldn't take responsibility!! No work ethics at all.Rosa Carrasco
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- Otherwise we have had no problem with their services.Rhonda DiMaggio
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- Don’t be fool by the reviews from their family and friends. Had a water spitting problem. Ask for invoice and no invoice was ever sent.Tao Chen
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- Good service and price.nick w
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.