Sewer Jetting & Snaking
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, Connecticut provides Sewer Jetting & Snaking services for Residential and Commercial projects.
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC is a leading Connecticut Sewer Jetting & Snaking service business. Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC provides exceptional Sewer Jetting & Snaking services at a price that you can afford without sacrificing quality.
Is there a clog in the bathroom or kitchen at your residence and/or business? Believe it or not, you may not need pumping service. Rather, it may just be a question of clearing a clogged drain using jetting (high pressure water) or snaking.
For a soft blockages, Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC team is experienced and equipped with high pressure water jetters that can blast through and clear lines of any length. For a hard blockages, Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC team can snake through lines and get your drains flowing again quickly.
If you have issues with blockages in your main plumbing line leading out to the town sewer or leach fields, Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, Connecticut can jet these out as well.
Rather than waiting for a problem to occur, many of our clients schedule yearly jetting maintenance. This helps avoid blockages due to soaps, grease, hair and other household debris.
Schedule Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC Snaking and/or Jetting Services and a maintenance plan today by calling Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC at 860.501.6006 .
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- Don’t be fool by the reviews from their family and friends. Had a water spitting problem. Ask for invoice and no invoice was ever sent.Tao Chen
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- Otherwise we have had no problem with their services.Rhonda DiMaggio
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- Hired them to replace leaky faucets. When I called them to fix it they wouldn't take responsibility!! No work ethics at all.Rosa Carrasco
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
- Good service and price.nick w
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.