Light Residential Renovation
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, Connecticut provides general construction services for Light Residential Renovation projects. These projects include additions, bathrooms, kitchens, remodeling and many more!
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC understands when it comes to choosing Light Residential Renovation services, it can be hard. You deserve to have it done right and at a reasonable price. So when you need prompt, professional, light residential renovation services in New London County Connecticut, Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC is the plumbing and heating expert to call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Trusted Plumbing & Heating Experts
Call our Connecticut team of professional and highly experienced our plumbing and heating specialists today at 860.501.6006.
Whether its a small scale weekend project or an addition, Q’s Plumbing and Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT as you covered.
- and more!
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- Don’t be fool by the reviews from their family and friends. Had a water spitting problem. Ask for invoice and no invoice was ever sent.Tao Chen
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- Hired them to replace leaky faucets. When I called them to fix it they wouldn't take responsibility!! No work ethics at all.Rosa Carrasco
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
- Good service and price.nick w
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- Otherwise we have had no problem with their services.Rhonda DiMaggio
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.