Sump Pump Repair & Installation
Anyone who owns a residential or commercial property in the greater New London, Connecticut area knows that weather can be severe and highly unpredictable. You can wake up to frost in the morning, feel the temp climb into the mid 70s by 2pm, and in the end, be faced with a downpour on the commute home from work. Combine that with the melting snow and daily April rainfalls and most will see that their property is extremely vulnerable to flooding. Having a working Sump Pump is your ticket to a dry area where if it was not present, you could be under water.
A properties foundation is always below ground level and so is the basement floor. Unless they’re properly waterproofed with a working sump pump, water will collect in your basement and foundation. but, if you install a sump pump at the lowest point in your basement, it will switch on automatically when the water reaches a certain level and pump the water away from the home. That means you will have a dryer basement and detour your property from thousands in damages!
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, Connecticut has the experience and quality of workmanship to provide you, your family, and your office building a Sump Pump Installation and/or Repair to keep your property dry and damage free. Call Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC today at 860.501.6006 today!
Trusted Plumbing & Heating Experts
Call our Connecticut team of professional and highly experienced our plumbing and heating specialists today at 860.501.6006.
Whether its a small scale weekend project or an addition, Q’s Plumbing and Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT as you covered.
- Battery Backups For Electric Sump Pumps
- Basement preparation for new sump pump installation
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Non Bias Advice For the Best Possible Solutions
- and more!
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- Good service and price.nick w
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- Otherwise we have had no problem with their services.Rhonda DiMaggio
- Hired them to replace leaky faucets. When I called them to fix it they wouldn't take responsibility!! No work ethics at all.Rosa Carrasco
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- Don’t be fool by the reviews from their family and friends. Had a water spitting problem. Ask for invoice and no invoice was ever sent.Tao Chen
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.