Leaky or dripping faucets can cause stress in any persons life. Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC has a quality faucet repair service that can stop any leak and erase your worries. Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC’s trained professionals are available to fix your worst faucet problems.
Attempting to fix a faucet without a professional can be challenging and can lead to further problems in most situations. From finding where the leak is coming from to finding the correct parts to fix it, repairing your own faucet can be a time consuming and troublesome process. Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC’s team of trained and experienced professionals that can find and fix your leaky faucet quickly and at extremely affordable rates.
Give Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC a call to day at 860.501.6006 and put that leaky faucet into your rear-view mirror.
Trusted Plumbing & Heating Experts
Call our Connecticut team of professional and highly experienced our plumbing and heating specialists today at 860.501.6006.
Whether its a small scale weekend project or an addition, Q’s Plumbing and Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT as you covered.
- Kitchen Faucets
- Bathroom Faucets
- Basement Faucets
- Outdoor Spigots
- and more!
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- Good service and price.nick w
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- Hired them to replace leaky faucets. When I called them to fix it they wouldn't take responsibility!! No work ethics at all.Rosa Carrasco
- Otherwise we have had no problem with their services.Rhonda DiMaggio
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- Don’t be fool by the reviews from their family and friends. Had a water spitting problem. Ask for invoice and no invoice was ever sent.Tao Chen
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.