Sump Pump Repair & Installation
Anyone who owns a residential or commercial property in the greater New London, Connecticut area knows that weather can be severe and highly unpredictable. You can wake up to frost in the morning, feel the temp climb into the mid 70s by 2pm, and in the end, be faced with a downpour on the commute home from work. Combine that with the melting snow and daily April rainfalls and most will see that their property is extremely vulnerable to flooding. Having a working Sump Pump is your ticket to a dry area where if it was not present, you could be under water.
A properties foundation is always below ground level and so is the basement floor. Unless they’re properly waterproofed with a working sump pump, water will collect in your basement and foundation. but, if you install a sump pump at the lowest point in your basement, it will switch on automatically when the water reaches a certain level and pump the water away from the home. That means you will have a dryer basement and detour your property from thousands in damages!
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, Connecticut has the experience and quality of workmanship to provide you, your family, and your office building a Sump Pump Installation and/or Repair to keep your property dry and damage free. Call Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC today at 860.501.6006 today!
Trusted Plumbing & Heating Experts
Call our Connecticut team of professional and highly experienced our plumbing and heating specialists today at 860.501.6006.
Whether its a small scale weekend project or an addition, Q’s Plumbing and Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT as you covered.
- Battery Backups For Electric Sump Pumps
- Basement preparation for new sump pump installation
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Non Bias Advice For the Best Possible Solutions
- and more!
- Good service and price.nick w
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.