The Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC Difference
At Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC, our vision is to provide premier Residential and Commercial Plumbing and Heating Services for the entire New London County Metropolitan area and beyond. With this in mind, our company is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC can provide a variety of plumbing and heating solutions, ranging from a routine clogged sink to large-scale commercial repairs.
With decades of plumbing and heating experience, owner Marc Qualich and our team of master plumbers and service technicians have been there and done that. Literally! Utilize our expertise when you find yourself with a plumbing related issue or question.
Do you have a question or concern? We are hear to answer all your Connecticut Plumbing and Heating questions.
To promote the water efficiency, health, safety, quality and environmental sustainability of plumbing products while maximizing consumer choice and value in a fair and open marketplace.
Founded on Trust,
Service, & Quality Work
We love what we do, and we believe in it. It’s not just plumbing and heating to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. It’s just the plumbing and heating services that’s made us famous!
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
- Otherwise we have had no problem with their services.Rhonda DiMaggio
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- Good service and price.nick w
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- Hired them to replace leaky faucets. When I called them to fix it they wouldn't take responsibility!! No work ethics at all.Rosa Carrasco
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- Don’t be fool by the reviews from their family and friends. Had a water spitting problem. Ask for invoice and no invoice was ever sent.Tao Chen
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.