5 Signs You Need Emergency Furnace Repair
When it gets cold outside you want your home to be warm and cozy. If your furnace stops doing its job just as an arctic chill sets in, it’s time to consider emergency furnace repair.
At Q’s Plumbing and Heating, our HVAC experts want to make sure you’re warm during Connecticut’s long winter months. When you call, we will schedule an emergency visit and repair or replace your furnace as quickly as possible.
When should you call us for emergency furnace repair?
Give us a call if you notice one of these five problems.
- Furnace won’t come on
- Thermostat controls don’t respond
- Furnace working too hard to heat your home
- You smell a burning odor
- Strange noises coming from your furnace
First, check for simple fixes
Before you commit to an emergency run, you should take a few minutes to make sure you need emergency furnace repair. Unless you’re experiencing a potentially life-threating event, take a few moments to rule out a few simple difficulties.
Check your batteries, your circuit breaker, and your air filters. If one of these simple fixes doesn’t eliminate your problem, call us to schedule emergency furnace repair.
What if it’s a life-threatening emergency?
It’s important to remember that some furnace emergencies also present extreme safety hazards.
- Carbon monoxide activates your CO alarm
- Out of control flames in or near your furnace
- You smell a strong natural gas or heating fuel odor
If one of these events occurs, leave your home immediately and contact your local fire department and/or utility company. Call Q’s Plumbing and Heating to schedule an emergency furnace repair service call and don’t re-enter your home until you receive the all-clear that it’s safe.
Contact Q’s Plumbing and Heating
Our skilled HVAC specialists are ready to handle your emergency furnace repair whenever you need us. Give us a call at 869.501.6006. Let us know if you have a heating or plumbing emergency and we’ll schedule an emergency furnace repair visit right away.
- Good service and price.nick w
- Very knowledgeable & very reasonable. Very personable as well. Will def call again!!!Heather Harrison-Rouillard
- They did an amazing job!!!!!Anthony Florenzano
- They did an excellent job! Highly recommend them for your plumbing needs!Anthony Florenzano
- They did an amazing job on responding to my emergency issues and taking care of preventative maintenance on the boilers in both my rental units and my homes.Andrew Kidd
- Great service!Diane Zemko
- Very fast, friendly, and his crew was amazing and very thorough explaining everything as repair was being made. Highly recommend!!!CALEB CLARK
- Thank you guys, job well done!Charlotte Jacques
- Excellent communication and service. Would highly recommend.Ken Rosa
- These guys are great! Definitely recommend! Great service and great prices!Diane Zemko
- They were Professional and Courteous at all times. Affordable and worked well while dealing with the insurance company.Thomas Ecklid
- Overall, I was highly satisfied.JillDavid Bauer
- Our waterpump went out this morning and they acted quickly and efficiently to put a new one in, having water back within just a few hours.Marissa Fontaine
- Honest, knowledgeable and professional! I called around to get price quotes for a furnace clean..Joe Mackinnon
- Without a doubt - Best Plumber around!!! Quick emergency service and spot ON with the quoting. Reasonable pricing too.David Joslin
- Q’s plumbing did an amazing job on our new gas boiler install. We converted from oil and the whole process seemed overwhelming.Amy Costello Florenzano
- Absolutely awesome overall experience! Great professional work team!Chrissy Remiesiewicz
- Top notch customer service and rates are very reasonable. Mark installed our system and we have been using him ever since.C Baker
- Can't say enough about the owner, Marc, and the excellent work his employees did at my house. I will recommend him over and over.Avery Marsh
- They are GreatKathy Nehrbass
- Competitive fees as well as highly experienced services makes them unbelievable. A+ Business!Jae Bradburd
- Very professional and easy to work with. Job well done.Jeff Woodworth
- They completed the job fast and were super friendly.Amber Sterling
- A quick response to my call, very good serviceGabriel Crawley
- Very good service. Did not try to rip me off. Very reasonable.Bridgette O'Lone
- They answered all my questions/concerns and worked with me to resolve a unique problem I had. I will be contacting them first in the future.eric bookmiller
- Mark and his guys are great. I was renovating a house in Manchester, CT and he was recommended by my lender.Paul Rosenbeck
- I would HIGHLY recommend them!Lisa Adams
- Amazing service, very friendly staff, and extremely efficient with the work. Excellent pricing and a pleasurable experience all-around!chelsea teague
- Needed someone to install a new toilet and Marc was quick and efficient!! My mom isn't good at English but he was very patient with her.Angela Chen
- On point, reliable, and super knowledgeable! Awesome experienceJessye Leonard
- Fast, reliable,honest, and very personable staffSamantha Healy
- Outstanding knowledge and skills.Todd Tooley
- I recommend Q's, Mark is fast, friendly, honest and affordable! Thank you Mark!Lori Okoney-Brown
Our Service Area:
Q’s Plumbing & Heating, LLC of Uncasville, CT proudly services clients within New County, Connecticut. These towns and cities include:
Lyme, Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, Salem, North Stonington, Bozrah, Wateford, Ledyard, East Lyme, Colchester, Lebanon, Lisbon, Voluntown, Franklin, Sprague, Groton, Griswold, Groton City, Montville, Norwich, Jewett City, New London, Pawcatuck, Mystic, Old Mystic, and more.